Visual Composer for WordPress will save you tons of time working on the site content. Now you’ll be able to create complex layouts within minutes! It’s build on top of the modern technologies – get the best for your lovely website!
Have you ever noticed how much time you spend fighting with [shortcodes]? No more trial and errors with “shortcodes magic” – Visual Composer will take care of that.
Add columns/elements with single click, then use your mouse to drag elements around to re-arrange them.
Visual Composer Features
Intuitive Drag and Drop Interface
Light, easy to use interface – you or your clients will love it. Creating pages/posts never been so easy. No programming knowledge required.
Object Oriented Code
Visual Composer is using best programming patterns to get best results for your site.
Copy or reuse existing pages. Save templates for later use.
WordPress User Access Support
Administrators can control what elements are available for certain user groups.
Third party developers please join the party! Create your own plugins for Visual Composer for your themes or for sale here on CodeCanyon.
.po and .mo files included for easy translation (DE, ES, PL, BR, RU, FR contributed by users included).
Your content will look good on both desktop and mobile sites.
Custom Post Types Support
Works with any post type… Yes, custom post types works too.
15.07.2013 – ver 3.6.8
– More row layouts added
– Custom row layout option added, now you can enter exact size you want/need
– Row layout switcher changed
– Title removed for Text block in edit screen (for space savings)
– vc_remove_element() typo fixed
– Quotes properly escaped now in Template names
– Isotope library updated
– Images from same galleries can be cycled in prettyPhoto lightbox
– Colorpicker attribute now works for all user roles
03.07.2013 – ver 3.6.7
– Navigation for Accordion added, now you can link to specific section directly
– Inner API extended. More details http://kb.wpbakery.com/index.php?title=Inner_API
– PHP code formatted for PHP Strict standards
– default.po and .mo files updated
25.06.2013 – ver 3.6.6
– New: Accordion now can be collapsed by default
– Quotes in Accordion/Tour/Tabs now works
– Category filter works now after wpb_remove() function call
– Some users had “unexpected T_VAR in loop templates.html” error – fixed
– “Show only Visual Composer” permission fixed
17.06.2013 – ver 3.6.5
– New: Shortcode Template logic. More here: http://kb.wpbakery.com/index.php?title=Shortcode_Templates_(markup)
– New: Link param type
– New: Updates notifier now “hooks” into the WP Updates system
– New helper function added for easier param adding to existing content elements wpb_add_param($shortcode, $param)
– Colorpicker param type now is using WordPress default color picker
– Modal window fix for Avada theme
– Google maps: New setting to hide info balloon
– TinyMCE editor works correct now, for users with non US locale
– Tab duplicating fixed
– FR locale updated
– Textdomains added in few strings. .po and .mo files updated
– Accordion “Add new accordion section” text changed
– Plugin activation improved
– Text typos in Google maps and Progress bar fixed
– Twitter widget removed. Due to the api change tweets can’t be loaded “the old” way
Incoming search terms:
- VisualComposer3 6 8|WPNull