UberMenu is a user-friendly, highly customizable, responsive Mega Menu WordPress plugin. It works out of the box with the WordPress 3 Menu System, making it simple to get started but powerful enough to create highly customized and creative mega menu configurations.
New Features in UberMenu 2.0
- Now fully responsive!
- Enhanced CSS
- iPhone & iPad compatible!
- Full-width submenu option with ability to define the number of columns
- And much more!
Easy to Use
- Works out of the box with most WordPress 3 Menu-Enabled Themes
- Integrates directly with the WordPress 3 Menu Management System – work with the system that you know and love!
- Rapidly develop Mega Menus from your pages, posts, custom links, or any content!
- No coding required!
- Includes over 20 Style Presets
- Easily customize colors and font sizes through the UberMenu Style Generator, or create your own CSS styles
- Vertical and Horizontal Menus
- Supports both Slide and Fade Effects for Sub Menus, or deactivate animations completely.
- Choose from Click, Hover, or Hover Intent Trigger
- Use the menu with or without jQuery Enhancements
Advanced Features Made Easy
- Add an Image to any Menu Item through the Featured Image interface
- TimThumb (optional) to easily size and crop images to a standard width and height
- Add Descriptions to any Menu Item at any level
- Supports shortcodes and custom HTML content for complete customization potential
- Support for Pure CSS (non-jQuery) menus
- Ability to create image-only menu items (no text)
- Menu is fully widgetized with unlimited widget areas!
- Drag and drop Widgets into the menu widget areas with ease
- Search Bar (shortcode included)
- Contact Forms (requires plugin like Contact Form 7)
- Latest Posts (Shortcode supporting featured images included)
- Google Maps (Shortcode included)
- Image Galleries (requires plugin like Slickr Flickr)
- And much more!
High Quality Code
- Menu styles are CSS-driven
- jQuery Enhanced
- WordPress 3.3, 3.4, 3.5+
- Use of the WordPress 3 Menu System
- A Theme that properly implements the WordPress 3 Menu System, using the
wp_nav_menu()function with the
How can I tell if my theme is compatible with WordPress 3 Menus?
- jQuery 1.7.1+ (if your theme is properly including WordPress’s included jQuery library, you should be all set)
- For use of the included columns shortcode (which is optional), enabled PHP module PCRE version 7.8 or later is required on your server. You can check your version by using
phpinfo(). PCRE 7.8 has been around since 2008, so most servers should support this.
You should be aware of a few things when purchasing UberMenu:
- UberMenu will not automatically adopt the style of your theme. You’ll need to customize the styles on your own to achieve this effect. You can preview all of the immediately achievable styles on this demo page.
- If your theme has not properly implemented WordPress 3 Menus, or is not coded with best practices in mind, UberMenu may not work out of the box. Don’t worry, it can work with almost any theme, as long as you can add a line of PHP code in your site’s header.
- It won’t work with IE6. Don’t even bother. If this matters to you, you should honestly look elsewhere.
- Please note that you can only have one Mega Menu per page. You could have 2 mega menus on your site, but only if they never occur on the same page. The settings are global for all UberMenus.