Jigowatt’s WordPress Premium Content plugin allows you to easily set up a web site with content which is only accessible to users registered with an active PayPal subscription. You can easily manage your subscribers, change subscription prices and set up custom membership renewal options (annual, bi-annual or just month by month).
Your premium content can be split into as many tiers as you like, allowing for easy creation of “Gold”, “Silver” and “Bronze” memberships, each of which given access to different levels of your premium content.
The plugin includes a front-end subscription page with built in registration and there is IP based security to prevent subscription sharing.
- Take payments via PayPal (optionally makes use of the PayPal IPN )
- Auto-renew subscriptions or just one-off payments
- Give posts premium status and a content level (for tiered access to content)
- Hide entire posts via an easy to use write panel
- Hide parts of posts using a [premium] shortcode
- Front-end Subscription page with user registration built in – easily customisable with a new template page in your theme
- IP Based security to prevent users logging in at the same time and sharing a subscription
- Admin section for managing subscribers, membership packs, and plugin settings.