Slider Revolution! Responsive WordPress Plugin
The Revolution is here!
(ver 2.3.91 release Date 09.04.2013 – jQuery 1.9.0 Compatible !)
Create a responsive(mobile friendly) or fullwidth slider with must-see-effects and meanwhile keep or build your SEO optimization (all content always readable for search engines). See the heaps of custom transitions/animations for each object on the page! Customize this slider with our convenient drag&drop backend to your very needs.
This plugin features tons of unique transition effects, an image preloader, video embedding, autoplay that stops on user interaction and lots of easy to set options to create your own effects.
- Image and Thumbs fully resizable
- Using CSS Animation with FallBack to jQuery
- Unlimited Caption Layers
- Captions like Video, Image and html tags can be easily Created
- Unlimited Slides
- iPhone & Android Swipe Touch enabled
- jQuery Conflict free plugin
- Customizable 100% via Plugin Backend
- Easy installation in your Website
- Special Easing
- Vimeo & Youtube Supported
- Full Screen Video with Autoplay function
- Stop AutoPlay during Video Playback
- Duplicate, Slider, slide, captions Function
- Drag and Drop Captions in the Editor
- Fullwidth, Responsive (8 Level) and Normal Modes
- Optional Shadows included
- Hide Captions Separetely or Together depending on Slider Width
- Hide whole Slider Depending on Screen Width
- Countless Art of Transitions
- 10 Different Caption Animation Types
- 20 Differen Slide Transition, and Unlkmited Variations due Rotation and Amount of Slots
- Two Level Animations of Captions. Start Time, End time, Different Animation Type and Easing at Start and End
- Public Api, like stop & start, next,prev, jump to slide. Events at video play, start and stop, events at slide change…
Version 2.3.91 Release Date 09.04.2013
- Bug Fix: Field image not found message removed
- Bug Fix: more then one Slider on the same page influence the Caption Behaviour. Issue is fixed in this release.
- Bug Fix: Safari on pc Slider with links creates huge Memory Leaks. Issue is solved.
Version 2.3.8 Release Date 28.03.2013
- Bug Fix: Fullwidth align calculation bug fixed if aspect ratio of container equal to aspect ratio of main image
Version 2.3.7 Release Date 26.03.2013
- bug fix: fixed IE10 Crash with some Transition
- bug fix: fixed bug with the deeplink