The Plus One 2 Unlock plugin allows to lock a part of content on a page until the user clicks on the Google Plus One Button. What’s more, you can show the locker only for Google Plus users, and hide it for others.
Do you know Google places sites that have more plusoners higher in the search results?
Use the Plus One 2 Unlock plugin on your site and give people a reason why they need to click the button. Even if people like your content they don’t click the buttons because they don’t worry about you, your benefits or your traffic. It’s not their problem.
But ask people to “pay” with a +1 to get access to your content, to get discount, to download, to watch a video, to view a funny picture or so. And it will start to work as it should be!
- Allows to show the locker only for Google Plus users, and hide it for others.
- Any url can be specified to +1.
- Remembers users who already clicked like on your content.
- Comes with professionally designed themes (100% customizable).
- Provides an ability to load content via ajax (dynamically).
- Unlimited number of locks using on the page with the blocked content!
- Full integration with the already installed +1 buttons!
- Comes with the Timer which counts down from a specified interval and unlocks content without +1. It’s an optional feature.
- Provides the Close Button that allows lo unlock content without +1. It’s an optional feature.
- Works with any websites.
- Compatible with all the popular browsers (including mobile).
- Blocking any type of content: text, videos, images, links, forms and more.
- Provides events for developers: Unlock, Lock, Ready and others.
The 3 latest updates:
v.2.0.0 – 27 Dec 2012
The feature, that allows to show the locker only for Google Plus users, and hide it for others, was added.
v.1.5.0 – 28 Nov 2012
Ajax support added. It allows to load content dynamically after unlocking.
v.1.0.0 – 15 Oct 2012